Milko Marchetti was born in Ferrara on 10th June 1968. The main passion, become a job, bring him to take pictures of nature in every way, but the reportage, and the other photographic areas, like industrial aerial photo and video, complete his activities.
In over 30 years of activity he has built an archive of over 1.000.000 images and over 25.000 clips video. He cooperates with the Region E.R., the Province of Ferrara, Parco del Delta del Po, Delta2000, and monthly FOTOCULT. His photos are published as front covers and internal on: OASIS, AGRICOLTURA, BELL’ITALIA, MERIDIANI, BELL’EUROPA, GENTEVIAGGI, ASFERICO, FOCUS, DOVE, I Viaggi di REPUBBLICA, ITINERARI TRAVEL, AMICI DI CASA, PESCASPORT, Catalogues ALPITOUR, PIEMONTE PARCHI, GREENTIME, QUI TOURING.
He is member: AIRF (Italian Reporter Photographers Association), AFNI (Italian Nature Photographer Association), FIAF (Italian Photographic Associations Federation).
For the 10th consecutive time he is the winner of the Nature World Cup, in 1999, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018 (with the National team of Naturalistic Photography, 16 photos of nature chosen to represent Italy).
In December 2004 his first photographic book was published “LE STAGIONI DEL DELTA” edited by Minerva Edizioni, awarded in March in Orvieto-fotografia, as the best book of Nature Reportage.
On 4th May 2007 he received the “Onoreficenza” AFI (ARTIST OF ITALIAN PHOTOGRAPHY).
On 4th April 2008 he received the professional qualification QIP (QUALIFIED ITALIAN PHOTOGRAPHER), the first Italian photographer for the Nature section.
On 28th of November 2010, he received the professional qualification QEP (QUALIFIEDEUROPEAN PHOTOGRAPHER), the first Italian photographer for the Wildlife section.
It’s Gitzo Pioneer and the brand partner Manfrotto and Syrp, collaborating with Vitec Group Imaging Solutions.
For over twenty years he has been organizing photographic courses and post-elaboration, photographic journeys and Naturalistic Photography in Italy end in the World: Delta del Po, Capraia Island, Texel Island in Holland, Bohemian Forest in Germany, Iceland, the Rocky Mountains in Canada, South Africa, Madagascar, Yellowstone (US) , Pantanal in Brasil, are some of the destinations.
Admissions and awards ceremony in National and International photographic competitions, personal exhibitions and video projection evenings of naturalistic photography, complete the activities he is involved in.
He uses cameras and Lens Canon, tripods, backpacks and photograohic equipment Gitzo, Manfrotto and Syrp, and he’s APR pilot (drone), using Parrot Anafi and Yuneec Typhoon H.
A bit of History...
PERSONAL EXHIBITIONS and SINGLE IMAGES have been exposed:
• Festival internazionale di Lishui e International Photographic Art Festival di Zhengzhou (Cina) (mostra collettiva di Fotografi Italiani)
• Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Washinton, DC (USA)
• 30e Rencontre Photographiques e Festival du Film Court – Voiron (France) (esposizione fotografica e 10 immagini stampate sul retro degli autobus cittadini)
• Galleria FIAF Garda (Vr)
• Urban center – Ravenna
• Emozioni Venete – Asolo (Tv)
• Museo di Storia Naturale di Ferrara
• Abbazia di Pomposa (Fe)
• Festival Bassano Fotografia – Bassano del Grappa (Vi)
• Saronno Fotofestival (Va)
• Enoteca regionale Emilia romagna – Dozza (Bo)
• Casa conti Guidi – Bagnacavallo (Ra)
• Sala dei Fuochi – Comacchio (Fe)
• Speaker at the CANON LIVE EXPERIENCE 2013 (Milano)
• Speaker at the Fotografica 2011 (Milano)
• Speaker at the Photoshow 2010 (Roma)
• Speaker at the “XXIV Meeting e convegno Nazionale AIGAE 2016” tema “Fotografare la natura, minimizzare il disturbo”.
THEY HAVE TALKED ABOUT ME ( PORTFOLIO AND INTERVIEW)
• Photo Professional
• Storie Naturali
• Advanced Photoshop (Germania)
• Spazio Italia (AIR Dolomiti)
• GAE Ambiente informazione
• Quaderni di birdwatching
• LA CITTA’
• ONDE in movimento
• Torino Magazine
• TG1 (Rai uno)
• Linea Blu (Rai uno)
• Radio International.
Scenographer for the Musical ML – IO NON HO PAURA
Photographer director for the video of Vasco Rossi, L’APE REGINA
Video Istituzionale Consorzio della Bonifica Renana
Video Liberazione anguille 2017 e 2018 (Parco del Delta del Po)
INTERNATIONAL PHOTO COMPETITIONS
• Glanzlichter 2016 E 2011
• 44th Annual National Wildlife Photo Contest 2014
• 2013 Nature Best Backyards
• National Geographic 2012
• OASISPhotoContest 2011 / 2010
• FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Awards 2011
• 2011 National Wildlife Photo Contest,
• Memorial Maria Luisa 2011
• Asferico 2008
• 2007 Nature’s Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Award Competition